4-12 images JPG, PNG, or TIF formats RGB color profile Allowed sizes (flexible rules Images may be larger. If the aspect ratio does not match, images may be cropped to fit the printed page.):Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
Submissions:Revo Magazine is always looking for fresh creatives to highlight in our sub-theme categories.
April & May
Show me what goddess that inspires whether that be your inner goddess or iconic goddess.
Give us the BLING! We want to see your wintery aesthetic with a high fashion feel. Diamonds, Silver, you name it.Exotic Nature
Show us the parts nature in fashion form that we don’t normally see.
Transitions ( looks that transform)
Give me your Sailor Moon Costume change but make it COUTURE!
WE ONLY ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS WITH HIGH FASHION/HIGH END AESTHETIC AND FINISH.We are also open to original ideas and themes if executed in a fashion that is congruent to the REVO MAGAZINE overall vibe. This includes video,photo, and articles. Please note all articles must be accompanied by a visual representing the articles subject matter. All Media must have release forms filled out and returned.Please contact us with any questions via Instagram or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Once a submission is accepted , you will receive a link to our release form which will have to be signed by the Photographer. If the release form is not completed before the deadline, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
– All images must be final retouched images.
– Please submit images with NO LOGOS or WATERMARKS.
– Wardrobe and team credits must be included with submissions including Instagram handles (Please provide IG handles as @name). Make sure all credits are correctly spelled! Full team credits must be typed/added into the description/statement box. All credits must have matching image file names to the appropriate credited photograph.
– All submissions should be between 6-14 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature.
– Revo Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photoshoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project.
– Behind the scenes photos, videos, and films also can be considered for any accepted submissions. We try our best to promote as many artists as possible.
Submit all content to The Art Director for REVÖ Jason McQuain email@example.com
Also please follow us on Ig @revo.mag & Twitter @mag_revo